What you will learn:
- Overview and interface
- About HTML5 canvas documents - capabilities and limitations.
- Stage Properties - dimensions, background colour and FPS.
- Creating, importing and optimising artwork
- Drawing in animate - Shapes and Drawing Objects.
- Strokes, Brushes, Gradients and other properties.
- Importing Layers from Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Image optimisation - dimensions, compression, spritesheets, file types.
- Vector optimisation.
- Working with Text
- Fonts - how they work in Animate.
- Working with Symbols
- The importance of Symbols for animation.
- When to use Graphics, Buttons & Movie Clips.
- Nesting Symbols for complex animations.
- Special effects with Graphic Symbols.
- Interactive Button Symbols.
- Creating an ‘invisible’ button.
- Animating Symbol Properties - position, size, rotation, transparency and other properties.
- Understanding Frame types - keyframes, static frames etc.
- Frame by Frame animation.
- Classic, Motion and Shape Tweens.
- Using Ease curves.
- Motion Guides - animating and rotating an element along a path.
- Masks - hiding and revealing content.
- Zoom & pan effects with the Camera tool.
- The Actions and Code Snippets panels.
- Making a movie ‘clickable’.
- Stopping an animation.
- Repeating an animation a specific number of times.
- Editing ClickTags.
- Publish settings
Where and how courses runAll courses are currently being delivered online.
Tailored courses and workshops
Courses can be run as customised workshops for individuals or groups. Workshops are an ideal way to learn exactly the skills you need - workshops are not restricted to a single topic, and can be tailored to suit your specific requirements. We can use actual projects as the basis for your course, so you get things done as you learn. Get in touch on 0435 829 914 or Send an enquiry to find out more about tailored courses and workshops.